BioPharmaFocus on the pharmaceutical and biotech industry
- Chris Garabedian Discusses His Work at Xontogeny
Chris Garabedian discusses some of Xontogeny’s recent activity. Xontogeny is a biotech aggregator which supports the accelerated development of life science technologies in the pursuit of helping patients with serious diseases.
- Henri A. Termeer Tribute Committee
Dr. John Maraganore, CEO of Alnylam discusses Henri A. Termeer Tribute Committee.
- Chris Garabedian Discusses Xontogeny
Chris Garabedian discusses his company Xontogeny, a biotech aggregator which supports the accelerated development of life science technologies in the pursuit of helping patients with serious diseases.
- Overview of Savara Pharmaceutical’s Clinical Trial Programs
Rob Neville of Savara Pharmaceuticals provides an overview of his company’s Molgradex (for PAP and NTM lung infection) and AeroVanc (an inhaled formulation of vancomycin, for the treatment of persistent methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, or MRSA, lung infection in cystic fibrosis)
- Dr. John Maraganore of Alnylam Highlights the Importance of Diversity
Dr. John Maraganore, CEO of Alnylam highlights the importance of diversity. Maraganore has led a career pursuing therapies to address unmet medical needs. He is helping lead the development of RNAi therapeutics which aim to address genetic medicines, cardio-metabolic diseases and hepatic infectious diseases.
- Neurotrope BioSciences’ Upcoming Milestones in Fragile X Disease
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0PMCbtU_o8 Dr. Daniel Alkon of Neurotrope BioSciences discusses some of his company’s upcoming milestones, including starting a clinical trial for Fragile X. Dr. Alkon also discusses his comapy’s mechanistic appr …
- Jan-Anders Karlsson on Working with the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0lzSOuhIM Jan-Anders Karlsson discusses Verona Pharma’s lead candidate, RPL554, as a potential therapy for cystic fibrosis (CF) patients and his company’s work with theCystic Fibrosis Trust. The Cystic Fibrosis …
- Chris Garabedian Discusses His Time at Sarepta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G04-Wdwe76s Chris Garabedian looks back to his time at Sarepta and his legacy there.
- Jan-Anders Karlsson Discusses Verona Pharma’s Clinical Trials for Cystic Fibrosis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sid3BGs7EEU&t=19s Jan-Anders Karlsson discusses Verona Pharma’s lead candidate, RPL554, as a potential therapy for cystic fibrosis (CF). Verona Pharma is currently undertaking a comprehensive Phase 2 clinical trial p …
- Overview of AzurRx Clinical Trials and Milestones for 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdBplQ9Hyis Thijs Spoor, President of AzurRx, provides an overview of his company’s clinical trial programs, including some key milestones for 2018.