ResearchFocus on the pharmaceutical and biotech industry
- ArQule: Focused on Targeted, Biomarker-Defined Patient Population
Brian Schwartz, Chief Medical Officer of ArQule, discusses his company and it’s clinical-stage pipeline consistlng of five drug candidates, all of which are in targeted, biomarker-defined patient populations.
- Baebies: A New Born Screening Company
Richard West, Founder and CEO of Baebies, a newborn testing diagnostic company.
- Synspira: Focusing on Rare Pulmonary Diseases
Dr. Shenda Baker is Chief Executive Officer of Synspira, a clinical stage biotech company developing a new class of glycopolymer-based therapeutics that have the potential to address a major unmet need associated with pulmonary disorders-
- Imara: A Clinical Stage Biotech Focused on Sickle Cell Disease
James McArthur, PhD, Founder of Imara and President, R&D of Cydan discusses the development of IMR-687 for the treatment or rare hemoglobinopathies.
- Alnylam’s Pending Approval of Patisiran
Barry Greene, President of Alnylam, discusses his company and it’s pending approval of Patisiran, an investigational RNAi therapeutic targeting transthyretin (TTR) in development for the treatment of hereditary ATTR amyloidosis (hATTR amyloidosis).
- The Biotech Industry in Ireland
Rory Mullen, Vice President, New Business Bio-Pharma and Food, discusses Ireland’s Life Sciences sector, which has grown from very humble beginnings in the 1960s to reach global significance.
- Corbus Pharma Provides an Update on Their Clinical Trial Programs
Yuval Cohen, PhD, CEO of Corbus Pharmaceuticals provides and update on his company’s clinical trial programs.
- Daniel de Boer Discusses His Company’s Focus on Leber Congenital Amaurosis
Daniel de Boer, Founder and CEO of ProQR, discusses his company’s focus on Leber congenital amaurosis. This rare eye disorder primarily affects the retina, which is the specialized tissue at the back of the eye that detects light and color.
- ELX-02: Emerging Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis
Mr. Robert (Bob) E. Ward, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Eloxx Pharmaceuticals provides an overview of his company’s leading drug candidate, ELX-02 for cystic fibrosis.
- Alexion Submits BLA For Priority Review And Approval Of ALXN1210
Alexion Pharmaceuticals has submitted a Biologics License Application (BLA) to the YOU.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for approval of ALXN1210 for the treatment of patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH), an ultra-rare, potentially deadly disease of the blood.T